As an Account Engineer/Implementations Manager you’ll be the first point of contact for our customers. This involves helping them through the implementation process, teaching them to get the most out of our software, advising them on new and running projects and solving problems that may arise.
Adhese is an application with an extensive and complex back-end and an equally extensive and complex front-end. Large publishers and sales houses (Mediahuis, PebbleMedia, Roularta, Mediafin,…) use Adhese for ad serving, but Adhese is also being used for content personalization and recommendation at places like De Tijd, VRT, and Stad Gent.
- You are familiar with databases and CMS. Complex integrations don’t scare you.
- You’re fluent in Dutch and English, both orally and written. Decent knowledge of French is a huge plus.
- You can work in a team, you have excellent communication skills (including about complex technical issues) and have a clear focus on customer needs.
- You are analytical and a problem solver
- Work for some of the biggest and most interesting online publishers in Belgium and abroad.
- A young team and a great chair.
- Opportunities for personal growth.
- A competitive salary and extra benefits.
If you feel this describes you right now or if you feel this could be you in the near future, get in touch with us at email@example.com.