As an Integration Engineer you will be part of our Support team. Your main focus will be high-level contact with our clients, solving technical issues and implementations of our technology.
What you'll do
Your job as an Integration Engineer consists of, but is not limited to:
- Support and guidance for new and existing customers during new implementations or expansion of our technology.
- Meetings with customers or prospects, to talk about their questions and their problems with or their expectations towards our technology.
- Formulating a solution fit for the customer by yourself or with help of the development team.
- Giving feedback to the customer in a clear and transparent way.
- Follow up (internal and external) of the implementation of those solutions.
- Previous experience in a similar position is a plus, but not required.
- You have a Bachelor's degree, preferably in IT or equivalent through experience in a technical position.
- You are a strong communicator, both written and spoken. Thorough knowledge of Dutch and English is mandatory, French is a big plus.
- Complex integrations don’t scare you.
- You know your way around the command line environment.
- You are familiar with databases and SQL.
- You have a critical, analytical and solutions focused mindset.
- The ability and motivation to learn on the job.
- Being able to focus on one task for an extended period of time, until that task is fully solved.
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Work for some of the biggest and most interesting online publishers in Belgium and abroad.
- A young team and a great chair.
- Opportunities for personal growth.
- A competitive salary and extra benefits (such as healthcare coverage and meal vouchers).
If you feel this describes you right now, or if you feel this could be you in the near future, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.