As a Product Support Engineer you will be part of our Support team. You will have contact with our clients via mail and phone and follow up questions on a daily basis. You will also solve technical issues and help with implementations of our technology.
What you'll do
Your job as an Account Engineer consists of, but is not limited to:
- Intake of customer questions about our technology and its usage.
- First line support in case of technical and other issues.
- Critical, thorough evaluation and triage of said questions, identification of potential problems.
- Giving feedback to the customer in a clear and transparent way.
- Previous experience in a similar position is a plus, but not necessary.
- You have a Bachelor's degree, preferably in IT or equivalent through experience in a technical position.
- You know your way around the command line.
- You are familiar with databases and SQL.
- You are a fluent in English and Dutch, French is a plus.
- You have a critical, analytical and solutions focused mindset.
- The ability and motivation to learn on the job.
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Work for some of the biggest and most interesting online publishers in Belgium and abroad.
- A young team and a great chair.
- Opportunities for personal growth.
- A competitive salary and extra benefits (such as healthcare coverage and meal vouchers).
If you feel this describes you right now, or if you feel this could be you in the near future, get in touch with us at email@example.com.