You are responsible for the smooth operation of our network and hardware, both internal and co-located. You take care of backup solutions, and together with the developers you set up and maintain monitoring infrastructure for our applications.
- You know your way around UNIX and BSD.
- You know TCP/IP, sshd, cron, and HTTPd.
- You are experienced in shell scripting and Python.
- You are familiar with Docker, VPN, Amazon Web Services (e.g. EMR and S3), and http servers.
- Work for some of the biggest and most interesting online publishers in Belgium and abroad.
- A young team and a great chair.
- Opportunities for personal growth.
- A competitive salary and extra benefits (such as healthcare coverage and meal vouchers).
If you feel this describes you right now, or if you feel this could be you in the near future, get in touch with us at email@example.com.