As a Java Developer you help build Adhese, our full scale ad management and ad serving tool, this includes both front and back-end development. You help create new features that will change the way our customers work and help shape the future of online advertising and targeting.
Adhese is an application with an extensive and complex back-end and an equally extensive and complex front-end. Large publishers and sales houses (Mediahuis, PebbleMedia, Roularta, Mediafin, …) use Adhese for ad serving, but Adhese is also being used for content personalization and recommendation at places like De Tijd, VRT, and Stad Gent.
- You have at least a degree in computer science or equal through experience.
- Your code is both testable and well-tested.
- You know Java and SQL.
- You know your way around OS X and Linux.
- You are familiar with Gradle, Git, Spring, MyBatis, Hadoop.
- You are familiar with building web apps.
- You work independently but are a geeky team player as well.
- Work for some of the biggest and most interesting online publishers in Belgium and abroad.
- A young team and a great chair.
- Opportunities for personal growth.
- A competitive salary and extra benefits.
If you feel this describes you right now, or if you feel this could be you in the near future, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.