What you'll do
- Evaluate, triage and solve customer questions about our technology and its usage.
- First line support in case of technical and other issues.
- Giving feedback to the customer in a clear and transparent way.
- You are familiar with HTML and CSS. Knowledge of XML is a plus.
- Nice to haves: script based languages (python, bash, awk)
- You know your way around the command line.
- You are a fluent in English and Dutch, French is a plus.
- You have a critical, analytical and solutions focused mindset.
- The ability and motivation to learn on the job.
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Previous experience in a similar position is a plus, but not necessary.
- Work for some of the biggest and most interesting online publishers and brands in Belgium and abroad.
- An experienced team and a great chair.
- Opportunities for personal growth.
- A competitive salary and extra benefits (such as healthcare coverage and meal vouchers).
If you feel this describes you right now, or if you feel this could be you in the near future, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.