Adhese is currently hiring a UX/UI designer to help design the future of the Adhese platform. You will work out the details of your designs, work closely with our development team and stay in control of the quality of the product. You will have a vital role in creating the experience of new features and dashboards. You ensure that the platform is efficient, user-friendly, intuitive and simply beautiful to watch and work with.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience as a UX/UI designer and preferably have a relevant degree.
- You have a strong user-centred focus with a great attention to detail.
- You are a good communicator.
- You can work independently but you are a good team player as well.
- Computer skills needed: Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design, prototyping, and wire-framing tools.
- You really are a design geek and like well-designed stuff.
- Work for some of the biggest and most interesting online publishers and brands in Belgium and abroad.
- An experienced team and a great chair.
- Opportunities for personal growth.
- A competitive salary and extra benefits (such as healthcare coverage and meal vouchers).
If you feel this describes you right now, or if you feel this could be you in the near future, get in touch with us at email@example.com.